Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The (please) "remove my entry" mystery

One of the great mysteries of my experience as a blogger at Unscathed Corpse is the case: "(please) remove my entry"...

In 12 years now the requests were dozens and the (please) is often absent, this is why sometimes I refuse to remove "their" entry...

I will limit myself to describe a few of them and always without mentioning "their names" except the following one. I kept her online (..text and links overthrown as you can see) because of the reasons:
"...I don't want my art to be compared with fetishstuff and big fat asses"

The last one was the past week and I had to remove a "Muse", from The Muses page... and it was just a shame. The reason? Cause she married and now she's not a fetish model!


Sometimes is comprensible and the demand depends on professional reasons ...obsolete informations.. sometimes a model doesn't want to be associated with a photographer etc..


Sometimes it's not so comprensible and I had to remove entries because "they" (photographers) began to feel ashamed of their work. Example:

"I'm a bit tired of having to explain these images (that come up when you google my name) in job interviews". 

Or for example a photographer (erotic and nude) that wanted to protect the models (... and their parents) because "young" people (!!!)...

"I would like to see my photo's removed from your blog. I hope for your co-operation. Some of them are very young and their parents may not understand".

Anyway that's all! I wanted to share it with my readers... They do erotic photography but finally they change idea...and they want to remove everything from the net... sometimes I try to help, sometimes not. I wonder how they could remove their unwanted images from Tumblr...

Updated 29/10 2015MissPaleGirl likes ducks and cats, but she doesn't like her photos at Unscathed Corpse...

No comments:

Post a Comment