Monday, July 30, 2012

Extreme Virtual Bondage: The CG Contorsionist


It was one year ago when I saw for the first time this picture: my first impression was that it was a real good sex doll but I didn't saw anymore that contorsionist doll ...with a face like a "sort of mix" between Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and Scarlett Johansson.
Finally yesterday I found a full set of pictures into a japanese board (...thanks to ErosBlog !!!).
So, I discovered that it was not a silicone doll, but a very well done CG, a computer graphics work!!!
Plus... in many of the pictures in the set she is not only plugged in ass and pussy, but she’s even got a tube or plug of some sort up her virtual urethra!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:22 AM

    The model's name is Italia and she lives in LA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The model? ...but, it's a sex doll?

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5:57 AM

    Did anyone ever found out the artist's name?

    ReplyDelete