Monday, May 12, 2008

Jill Rasco Photography


LINK quote [Let me start by saying that my photography means everything to me, it is simply my passion! If I am not shooting, I am thinking up ideas for shoots! I love to make people beautiful through my photography. I guess you could say it all started when I was 10 years old,
setting up my cabbage patch dolls and taking their pictures with my 1-10 camera! I am a self-taught photographer and take great pride in that! Every woman, or man should have a sex pot picture, at least to look at on a bad hair day or you need an ego boost, believe me I know! Remember ladies, and gentlemen it isn't just models, it is about making you look and feel like one! It makes a great gift too for that special someone! I work with all body types, male, and female, and it is my job to make you feel completely comfortable! I am wonderful at working with those not so favorite areas, and a lot of the time make them disappear with my photoshop abilities! With over 10 years experience, let me transform you into the goddess, or god you really are!].
(via Sexy latex)

No comments:

Post a Comment