Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mummification Bondage


LINK quote [When I was about 6 years old, I first learned about mummies. I remember my mom showing me pictures of them in national Geographic books and stuff like that. I remember there was a King Tut exhibition at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York sometime around there. I remember my mom saying something to the effect of "When these Egyptians died, they just wrapped you up and put you in a mummy case". Of course, she was speaking generally. I then began having thoughts like "What if you WEREN'T dead?" AND "..Just put you in there?!?! And there's nothing you can do about it?" The thought of being so helpless seemed to intrigue me and I couldn't understand why].
[Previously: Gromet's Plaza: bondage, mummification and latex]

No comments:

Post a Comment