Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fisfis: Contortion Art


LINK quote [Contortion in itself is an art form. When one form of art is melded with another form of art, the end result is both amazing and beautiful. Fisfis is a European artist who has been putting his fantasies on canvas and shaping clay for over 40 years. His work is sensual, erotic and thought provoking. It is indeed rare to see an artist actually commit his ideas to canvas in such detail].
(via Sex or Not?)
[Previously: Possi's Contortion Site]

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 PM

    Holy shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this fascinating as it coincides with a commercial I keep seeing where a woman is doing yoga while talking to someone else, she's completely contorted and at the end she goes "I can't find my hand!"

    It caught my eye because her bottom is on prominent display in this clip and that's unusual, at least for such an otherwise vanilla TV presentation...strange synchronicities!

    ReplyDelete