Thursday, March 30, 2006

PlayWitch.net


LINK quote [Greetings ladies, and gentlemen (yes I know there are some naughty wizards who read us). Thank you once again for allowing us to entertain you once more. There was a moment during the last few weeks when I thought we would not be here anymore. Unfortunately, you will see why in this issue. Lord Voldemort in his attempt to accost our publication, forced certain things to be included in this issue that I would rather you not have seen. My apologies for that. But as you will see, once the printing process was begun, there was literally no way to stop it. I suppose you can say that my need for efficiency has taken a small chuck out of my bottom this time. But I do believe you will find all that you see interesting to say the least].
(via parumo zaeega)
[Thumbnail: Bellatrix and Severus Snape]

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:48 AM

    What's happened with the site? I cannot reach it.

    ReplyDelete